The KAEFER FOUNDATION was established as a charitable organisation in 2010 to help our employees in times of hardship and to support people in need.
The KAEFER FOUNDATION offers support amongst others in the following cases:
- Prevention of diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and support for people affected of these illnesses
- Education, apprenticeships and trainings
- Science and research
- Protection of the environment and ecosystem; especially climate protection and energy efficiency
- Development projects for younger generations
- Natural disasters and catastrophes