The KAEFER FOUNDATION was established in 2010 as a charitable organisation with the aim of providing support to those in need.
The KAEFER FOUNDATION offers support amongst others in the following cases:
- Prevention of diseases such as HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and support for people affected of these illnesses
- Education, apprenticeships and trainings
- Science and research
- Protection of the environment and ecosystem; especially climate protection and energy efficiency
- Development projects for younger generations
- Natural disasters and catastrophes